• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Looking for fired 6.5 Creedmoor brass

Huntinglife

Looking for fired 6.5 Creedmoor large primer brass. Preferably once fired but twice fired would be fine as long as primer pockets are still tight. Preferably Hornady but open to anything. This will be getting used for coyote hunting out of an ar so looking for something cheap. Looking for around 300 pieces. PM me and let me know what you have and price. Thanks for any help.

not to sidetrack this thread (and I'll start a new one if needed) but a quick question re: S&B brass ... I just started looking at some S&B large primer brass the other night and either the primer pocket is crimped with an invisible to my eye crimp, or the pocket is undersized. Kent - you have it above, do you know?

And for the inconvenience of the thread sidetrack, I can offer up 100 pieces of S&B brass for you, HuntingLife, if you want it...

Thanks,
Greg

not to sidetrack this thread (and I'll start a new one if needed) but a quick question re: S&B brass ... I just started looking at some S&B large primer brass the other night and either the primer pocket is crimped with an invisible to my eye crimp, or the pocket is undersized. Kent - you have it above, do you know?

And for the inconvenience of the thread sidetrack, I can offer up 100 pieces of S&B brass for you, HuntingLife, if you want it...

Thanks,
Greg
I'll buy the S&B if no one else wants it

Thanks,
Greg
I've got some S&B brass that came from the 140bthp and I haven't had any issues with the primer pockets. Got the ammo from brownells 1-2 years ago.

I've got quite a bit of once fired brass, maybe 3-5 hundred most has been resized and trimmed and some has been resized and primed. Mixed headstamps mostly Hornady or S&B with some Winchester, Federal, Remington etc as well.