• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for a used 300 UM, SAUM or WIN Mag in a Sendero or Police/Tact

F16wil

I am low on funds and Im looking to buy a used remington 700 300 UM,WIN Mag or SAUM... I want the police/tactical or a sendero...

I have a sendero sf in 300 win mag. It has a mcmillan rem. bdl stock that was skim bedded. It was accurized, trigger adj. to approx. 2#, and has a hart muzzlebreak. Very accurate with factory rem. accutips. How much are you looking to spend?

My buddy has a 300UM sendero for sale. Send me your phone # and ill have him call you.

Re: Looking for a used 300 UM, SAUM or WIN Mag in a Sendero or Police/

I've got a Rem BDL in 300 WM wood with blue, looking for $500 and shipping. Not a sendro but it is lower priced Im sure.

Joe Oakes

[ QUOTE ]
I have a sendero sf in 300 win mag. It has a mcmillan rem. bdl stock that was skim bedded. It was accurized, trigger adj. to approx. 2#, and has a hart muzzlebreak. Very accurate with factory rem. accutips. How much are you looking to spend?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey TIMLY... Email me... [email protected]

I have a 300wm RemPSS with Vandenberg Muzzle Break installed (cost $300 to turn, thread and install break). It works great, feels like a .308 when fired. Less than 50rds fired through the barrel........$850.

[email protected]

email sent

Recent Posts