Looking for a outfitter in Idaho for a 2015 hunt

Discussion in 'Elk' started by Rhino55, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Rhino55

Rhino55 Well-Known Member

I'm looking for an outfitter in Idaho for a 2015 three game hunt (elk, mule deer and bear). I've talked to a few but no one has references'. This will be a two person hunt (wife and myself) unless we can find more. If you know of any outfitters in that area, please send an e-mail.

Rhinogun)

2. BrentM

BrentM Well-Known Member

You can call me if you wish. PM me if you are still looking and want to chat.

3. bkondeff

bkondeff Well-Known Member

Contact White Cloud Outfitters out of Challis. I have not hunted with them, but researched them extensively for a goat tag I held last year and everyone I spoke spoke highly of Jeff and his wife. I did speak with both and hunted close to one of their camps and also spoke with some staff. Excellent people. I do think you are setting a high expectation in hoping for three species in one area, particularly here in Idaho.

PS. While goat hunting we had Bulls bugling all around us in late sept and early October in their area.

4. BrentM

BrentM Well-Known Member

You can call me if you want. 208 880 6885. My buddy is an outfitter and I guide for him occasionally. We don't book many hunts, mainly just pick and choose.

5. idaho elk hunter

idaho elk hunter Well-Known Member

Bud Ringling,, Wendell Idaho. Begins and ends with him

6. jaeger19

jaeger19 Well-Known Member

Check out Deadwood Outfitters.

7. Jaxdialation

Jaxdialation Well-Known Member

Actually it doesn't even start.....Unless you've misspelled his name. He isn't licensed in Idaho.