• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Looking for 338 win/rum/340 wthby

mk443

I'm looking for a sporter style/sporter weight 338 win mag, 338 RUM, 340 Weatherby or etc for a moose float hunt I booked. Not in need of a long range set up, looking more for a packer style gun (Nosler 48 outfitter, tikka big bore, Weatherby mark V, Ruger guide/African, custom's, etc). Zero interest in savages or heavy guns..
shoot me a message with what you have, I'll purchase it or have several guns to trade.
Thanks

I have a Ruger M77 Hawkeye 338 win mag, probably 10 years old, but only 20 shots thru it. Looks like new. If interested message me & I`ll get you some pictures of it

338 Win Mag and 340 Weatherby are two of my favorite rounds, shot my first gun killed elk with a Ruger 77 338 Win mag that my wife gave me our first Christmas after we got married. The 250 Nosler Partition has been my go to for heavy game, elk, moose and Brown bear. In my gun shop inventory have several 338 Win mags and a custom Sako in 340 Mojo with the dies. I can get you the information later if you are interested.

I'm looking for a sporter style/sporter weight 338 win mag, 338 RUM, 340 Weatherby or etc for a moose float hunt I booked. Not in need of a long range set up, looking more for a packer style gun (Nosler 48 outfitter, tikka big bore, Weatherby mark V, Ruger guide/African, custom's, etc). Zero interest in savages or heavy guns..
shoot me a message with what you have, I'll purchase it or have several guns to trade.
Thanks
Grab a long action M700, re-barrel with preferred contour and length in 338/06.

Thanks
Take a .308 or .300 win....(don't need a 338 win especially) but RUM or Weatherby nice choices! Good excuse to buy more gun than ever needed! Take this from a Ten year Moose guide and outfitter....they die just as quickly with a .270 or .308...or everyday .300 win....make sure your Wife doesn't see this though! Buy the .340 Weatherby!