• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for .260 brass

I have just been using 308 brass for my 260 REM brass .I gave up looking for brass for it .I shoot cloverleaf groups at 100 yards with my 308 brass necked to 260 with lapua 155 grain mega tip bullets.I have about 15,000 pcs of 308 brass so I am set for a while .I saved so much on brass for my 260 I bought another 260 .I use my 308 brass that needed to be trimmed.It fills the chamber nice and is accurate and is the correct length when fired once .I hop Remington makes some more 260 brass.

I have a .260 and enough brass for it seeing how I use it to hunt. I have often thought of putting together a tactical rifle in .260. I believe if I do I would also size .308 down to.260. .308 brass is everywhere.

Don Dunlap

Gary
I just ordered 100 Lapua .260 cal from bullets.com. Just shy of $100 shipped. In stock right now.
Jim

I necked down LC Nato brass for mine. Even inside reamed it as it was coming down. I have had a rough time keeping the neck tension like I want it. For some reason I feel like I am not getting the consistency I should be getting. I am trying to scrounge up .260 Remington cases to match what my shooting partner has so we can swap back and froth if necessary. I have 100 new Lapua cases and need to pick up 100 more also have about 200 Remington cases...just can't decide how to proceed.

I hope you get better results than I have if you decide to neck something down...might have better luck with commercial brass than I had with the LC.

I only use commercial brass .The 308 I use is the ones that need trimming .I size them twice and make sure each one fits the chamber .I get range brass cheap and no telling what its shot in .I have shot some awesome groups with tho necked down 308 brass and lapua bullets .I have shot 140 Remington corelock bullets too nice groups but the lapua bullets hit the same hole .The brass will lengthen to your chamber and will need to be trimmed for second shot .It last at least ten shots in my rifle and its about .05 each and makes the 260 a bargin to shoot !

I would be afraid to buy it after getting raked over the coals on the last I got from you.

Recent Posts