Longrange hunting Video's

Longrange hunting Video\'s

Guy's as some of you know I am Stationed Over seas..and of course no Hunting...So I am looking for Some Long range hunting videos....I ordered one from Best of the west, and I am happy with it, but are there any more out there??
thaks.

Re: Longrange hunting Video\'s

Yeah-- Butch Keen's got some pretty good ones. I'll try to get ahold of his web address tomorrow.

Butch has some good stuff .. I know he has a Point BLank from Long Range 1,2,3 He knows what he's doing and there are no smoke and mirrors...

He was the first to do it the rest sorta followed his lead...

fm -- email me, i'll get you squared away with butch -- i can take paypal, in his place, and he'll send you the vids /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

JB

fmsniper I bought all three Point Blank videos from Butch...with JB's Help /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif they are different than Best of the west...just different style of hunting..but I must say they are great videos, Some of the shots are un real! they have a few pumpkin hits WAY!!! out there. Very cool Video's

I can not seem to find the video anyware....if any of you have info, here is my e-mail

jb1000br
I tried e-mailing you frmo work but I guess it did not go through.

[email protected]

Got it, Thanks

Sorry took so long for the reply but I am 13 Hours Ahead of you guys.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.