• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Long range/p-dog Custom 22-250 Bartlein + McMillan + Rem 700

stbbo

This is a sweet shooting long range custom, here are the specs. Would make a sweet p-dog rig!!!

Barrel- 26" Bartlein Palma barrel 1-8 twist between 70-80 Rds
Stock - McMillan varminter/br stock marbled grey and white
Action: trued rem 700 (single shot, but can be turned into a repeater)
Trigger: older style rem cut, resprung, and polished breaks at 2# like glass as per my trigger gauge.
Cerakoted barreled action in titanium (looks sharp)
Base and rings: weaver 20 moa (USA made) and blackhawk tac rings very similar to burris xtr.
Accuracy: has shot in the teens and torn 1hole groups if I do my part with 69 gr smk and 77 gr smk as well as 75 gr amax over 4064, avg group is .25-.30 @ 100yds. Have shot steels out to 800 yds with ease.
Smith: all work was done by Dee Whitehead out of Waco, Tx. Google him for reviews.

Only reason I'm selling is I never shoot it (have a 22-6 ai and 220 swift that get used) and have gotten into Blk rifles. Looking for ar platforms no 6.8. Pistol upper in 300 blk or 556. Glock, sig, hk, Xd. Sig STX, Or will consider other rifles in 243, 260, 223, or 308. Possibly an o/u.
210-837-6742 for pics.

I have a Browning Superlight 12 ga 6.1 lbs that would trade towards 22-250, any interest call 406-229-0305.

Had some nice offers but not quite what I'm looking for. I've been asked what my trade value is and it's at $2500 (flexible) and cash price is $2000 (cash is king). I really wanting to get into a high end ar in 5.56 or. 308. Also if someone would be so kind as to upload pics of this rifle for me, I'd greatly appreciate it. I also found a target that was a .230" shooting 52gr smk, so yes it can shoot the lights equally as well, but was built specifically for the heavier variety.

Added trades: cash + savage accutrigger action/complete rifle. Quality 3gun pistolas + cash

Last edited:

Recent Posts