Long range in Missouri

Richard338

I have a decent job offer in Columbia Missouri.
Can anyone tell me what would be the closest place to shoot long range.
I don't care if it is informal, f-class, benchrest or high-power, whatever.

Thanks!

Richard it is a great town with lots to offer! There are several guns stores in the area too. I have hunted and shot ground hogs around Columbia, never went to a rifle range though. There is lots of farm land around Columbia with great deer hunting, predator hunting and varmints too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

richard, about 2 and half hours south of you on 63 hwy in Houston,MO they have a tactical shoot ,you shoot from 100 to 800 yds in many differant positions shooting at people targets is not really my cup of tea but it is still alot of fun hope to see you there let me know and i will give you some dates

Thanks guys. I just got an email from the new boss. It looks like I'm coming down for sure. Now I have to figure out the paper work for getting all my guns in (I'm from Canada). I've got a 50BMG, a .338LM, and a 7mm-270WSM etc.

That all sounds good, thanks guys! I'm supposed to show up for work before June 6. So I'm looking at the end of May.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.