• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Long range 7mm08 for sale----SOLD

D.S.

Im selling a 7mm08 in perfect condition that was made for me by Chris Mathews at LongShot Rifles. Its a beautiful and accurate rifle w/ about 350 rounds through it--I hate to sell it but IMO I havent had the time to use/enjoy it enough to justify its price tag, especially since Im starting to scrape together funds for a new rope horse.
DrewsRifle013-1000.jpg

DrewsRifle012-1000.jpg

The 3groups on the right were w/ this rifle and the groups to the left were made w/ my brothers243
DrewsRifle014-1000.jpg

-Remington SA w/ Badger bolt knob
-Wyatts mag box
-stainless 22inch Broughton 5c barrel w/ a fast twist intended to stabilize 175gr SMK's --Im pretty sure its a 1-9 twst--Its a 7.1 contour w/ a straight taper and 6 flutes
-All metal is stainless steel w/ a bead blasted black powder coat finish
-McMillan A-3 stock w/ thumb-wheel cheek piece in campfire camo
-Rifle basix trigger At 1.5lbs
-seekins medium rings and seekins 20moa basew/ bubble level
------$1750
------$2400 w/ Leupold VXIII6.5-20-50LRT fine duplex
my email is [email protected]
Thanks, Drew Stuart

Last edited:
Re: Long range 7mm08 for sale

gbp--Im definitely not selling this rifle for a rope !! Im selling it to help pay for(and believe it or not selling this rifle isnt going to help very much) a younger horse (3-5yrs) to rope off of; for team roping (head horse). I also dont have a very precise way of finding out how much this rifle weighs unless I stand it up on the bathroom scale.
Also how do I check my PM's. Sorry Ive never been very involved w/ the forums and havent really had to use personal messaging.
THanks, Drew

Re: Long range 7mm08 for sale

Page up to the upper right hand corner of the page. Click on "Private Messages" Then click the message to open it.

Jeff

Recent Posts