LKB is back.

LKB

Hey all how is everyone? I used to creep on this site a LOT when I was building my rifles and especially for the reloading info. I have not posted much over the years simply because I didn't feel I anything of value to add. There is such a vast amount of knowledge here from people in the know. Anyway, I haven't even had a computer for a while. The reason I have suddenly showed back up is I am wanting to sell one of my custom rifles. When I went to the classifieds thread it said I needed a minimum of 10 posts, which I do not have, and it recommended I post something in the "intro" section so here I am LOL. I live in a small town close to Ardmore, Oklahoma. I got into the LR game mostly for hunting purposes in those states where you can shoot into the next county. I go to Nebraska every year with my dad and uncle. It didn't take me long to realize I needed to step up my game in order to maximum my potential for filling tags on good deer. i also go to Idaho every chance I get. I have a friend in Lewiston. Anyway, want to know anything else just shoot me a message.
Thanks and have a Blessed day!
LKB

P.S.
I am absolutely computer illiterate. Not good with one AT ALL.

Welcome to the forum! What kind of shooting do you like to do?
I originally had 3 rifles built. One (fast twist 270 WSM) for hunting, one ( a PR carbon fiber 7mm08) because I was thinking about getting into some type of LR shooting comps, and the third ( a fast twist 22-250 ) just because it sounded fun!!! And hopefully for P-dawgs one day.

I originally had 3 rifles built. One (fast twist 270 WSM) for hunting, one ( a PR carbon fiber 7mm08) because I was thinking about getting into some type of LR shooting comps, and the third ( a fast twist 22-250 ) just because it sounded fun!!! And hopefully for P-dawgs one day.
Other than that I'm your typical Oklahoma boy hunting in river/creek bottoms where shots are fairly close. I tinker with a few pistols but I'm more of a bolt action precision reloading guy. I love taking a rifle and finding it's true potential.

Well I tried downloading a pic but the piece of junk won't. Anyway it's a 7mm08, Stiller action, 1:9 Proof Research tube finished at 27", McMillan A-3 sporter stock.

Attachments

• 6FF1EC7A-0AEC-4BAC-A58D-3FB84A1981A5.jpeg
    6FF1EC7A-0AEC-4BAC-A58D-3FB84A1981A5.jpeg
    6.5 MB · Views: 98
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.