Little more machine time.

ChrisRhodes

Being retired now…. I don't build many guns. How do you get one from me…. You must be a good representative to the handgun hunting community and most importantly…. I have to offer to build you one. If you ask the answer is always NO.

But when I do offer to build someone something….I charge zero and won't take anything if you offer. I do it just to grow our sport.

Dave House is the owner of this xp100 I just finished. 16.25 Mcgowen Barrel 8 twist 6BR. Mcmillan stock. Micro Bastard Brake. Action and bolt trued. It's in the bedding now…. Range hot tomorrow at some point.

I just made a phone call today to offer one to an upcoming young handgun hunter…..more to come down the road.
IMG_0223.jpeg

Being retired now…. I don't build many guns. How do you get one from me…. You must be a good representative to the handgun hunting community and most importantly…. I have to offer to build you one. If you ask the answer is always NO.

I just made a phone call today to offer one to an upcoming young handgun hunter…..more to come down the road.

Chris, Thanks for investing in the future..!