Links to NY petitions

Wile E Coyote

Hello all,

The following is a link to a site where a number of prtitions and other information is listed. If you have not already done so, would you please sign the petitions. I'm told Sen. K Marchione's petition garnered nearly 85000 signatures in 5 or 6 days last week.

For We The People, rise up against NY's 2nd Amendment related "bad legislation". Take action, sign these petitions! « NY's News watch today – Gov. and Politics

Also find some info about what we are up against here in NY State and who the good guys are. Contrary to what some may believe, there are a great number of good people here who believe in and are working for the rights, freedoms and libertys that make us Americans. There are a number of State Senators including John Bonacic representing my district, Sens, Greg Ball and Kathleen Marchione among others who stood up for us last Monday night.

There is also some info on how sneaky the legislation was shoved through Albany. We are working on getting that fixed too.

Thank you, everyone, for your help.

Pete

Thanks for signing.

and if they ever ask about residency, I'll tell em' everyone is a relative and they're visiting soon... or what ever bullwinkle make it stick. :)

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts