• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Like new Chargemaster Lite

Schroedernd

I bought this a few years ago and have probably used it 6 times for 200 rounds. I just don't have time to reload with 2 small kids at home and it never gets used. Comes with the mk machining powder tip and everything else originally in the box including the manual. My pics have my Facebook user name as I originally posted to marketplace.

$250 shipped OBO
20240101_175114.jpg

20240101_175141.jpg
20240101_175126.jpg
20240101_175236.jpg

Last edited:
I forwarded this to a buddy in S.Oregon......he's in the market for a new dispenser....
Curious on yours...the tip on the powder funnel???.....us this the original version that had no 'flutes' on the inside???......mine is fluted...works awesome....

I forwarded this to a buddy in S.Oregon......he's in the market for a new dispenser....
Curious on yours...the tip on the powder funnel???.....us this the original version that had no 'flutes' on the inside???......mine is fluted...works awesome....
I'd have to look as I bought them a few years ago. If he's anywhere near medford, I can bring the price down for not having to ship it.

Recent Posts