• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Lighweight R700 LA Stock

duckhunter175

Looking to see what is out there for a Rem 700 LA, factory or similar thinner contour barrel channel. Would consider ADL or BDL.

Weight MUST be 24oz or less.

Thanks!

Christensen Arms FFT is the lightest stock I know of, 18oz on their short action. They just started selling them, might be worth a call to see how heavy their LA are.

I think some of the Manners are down in that ball park depending on the type of recoil pad-- and I did handle the FFT stock the other day, much less flex than the original ridgeline stock, Im going to check but I have my doubts if CA will sell them stand alone.

Will keep hunting!

I have an BDL off a Bergara Wilderness series, with the recoil pad it is 28.5. Here is it on the rifle. 330A2FD3-1BC4-4882-BE6F-4D9FCE0FEAC7.jpeg
F2DCFC25-AC48-494D-ACFE-91EEB8DE09D2.jpeg
If you are interested I could take the recoil pad off and see what it weighs

Last edited:
I think some of the Manners are down in that ball park depending on the type of recoil pad-- and I did handle the FFT stock the other day, much less flex than the original ridgeline stock, Im going to check but I have my doubts if CA will sell them stand alone.

Will keep hunting!
They are already on their website for sale at $599.