Light Weight 1 inch Rings Picatinny

dig

Looking for some super light 1 inch rings for a super light weight build. Purchased a Dead Nutz 20 MOA but thinking I want the versatality of a Picatinny to switch optics. The Tally Aluminum Picatinny looks like the ticket, very light, now just need solid but light weight 1 inch rings and yes ounces matter. Those of you that have ever hiked a sheep or goat hunt know! Using a Leupy 4.5x 14x40 mil dot so already giving up to much weight on scope but need something that will step out comfortable to 600.

I have mark 4 alum. but 30mm, think they were 4oz..I like Seekins w/out the big nut, better in scabbard. Nightforce has ultralight alum. titanium bar jaw, in there test they say they are stronger than steel, most are a hardened alloy. NF are 7075-T6 hardend

I run the Leupold Mark 4, 1" rings alum rings, and Seekins picatinny base . I enjoy being able to switch my scopes around.I do not switch that much, but it is a nice option.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.