• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold VXR

wayoutinmo

I have a brand new Leupold VXR 3-9 x 50 with CDS dial. Firedot Duplex reticle. I just bought this and decided to go a different direction on this rifle. I mounted and leveled it on my 308 in a set of leupold PRW rings. It has not left my house since I got it. I have not even installed the battery yet. The scope is in perfect condition. I still have the PRW rings on the scope as they were on my picatinny rail. I will include the rings and a custom dial ordered from the leupold custom shop for 223 (55gr V-Max @ 3240 fps - Hornady factory load). The standard dial is an MOA dial. If bought new this is a $720 value. I will sell for $525 TYD (lower 48).

Thanks,
Mike

I would trade plus cash for a mark 4 or vx3 LR (4.5 - 14 x 50mm) . Up for the morning ^

PRICE REDUCED to bottom - $485 TYD. If it doesnt sell it will be traded at the gun shop tomorrow for the same towards a different scope. Take advantage of a great deal on a great scope.