• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold VXIII 4.5-14-40 LR for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

glasser

For sale is scope listed. Has a custom turret calibrated for my old 30-378 that I no longer have. I put this scope on my wife's custom built 7mm 2 years ago with the intent of ordering a new turret cap from Leupold. After several practice sessions out to 800 yds, it became clear that we didn't need the cap. Her rifle hit everything out to 800 with my cap on it. The scope is in great condition with minor wear marks on a couple of places. Namely, the side focus knob, turret cover, and eyepiece. The marks are not dings or dents, just spots where the aluminum barely shows through the black. We hunt with and use our gear, not abuse it. I'm guessing they are from our cordura seat covers in the front of the pickup. Scope is in perfect working order. I called Leupold yesterday and they said a new cap for another load would run 60 bucks. I'm asking $500.00 with 30mm rings.IMG_0067.jpgIMG_0067.jpgIMG_0067.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.