• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold vx3 long range

HANDLER

I have a leupold 6.5-20-50 vx3 longrange with varmint reticle,target turrets for sale,,got the scope from a member in trade and looks like new,,very very faint ring marks if you can tell at all glass is pristine,,,selling for something different,,has box flip up caps ,,675.00 shipped OBO thnx

I have a leupold 6.5-20-50 vx3 longrange with varmint reticle,target turrets for sale,,got the scope from a member in trade and looks like new,,very very faint ring marks if you can tell at all glass is pristine,,,selling for something different,,has box flip up caps ,,675.00 shipped OBO thnx

More pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 12

Price drop,,650.00

i have a leupold 6.5-20-50 vx3 longrange with varmint reticle,target turrets for sale,,got the scope from a member in trade and looks like new,,very very faint ring marks if you can tell at all glass is pristine,,,selling for something different,,has box flip up caps ,,675.00 shipped obo thnx

spf. Thanks for the repies