• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold VX3 3.5-10x40 Boone & Crockett Ret, M1 Elev, CDS windage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surveyor

Here's a scope I got as an indulgent for my elk hunt, and after all the shooting and practicing and field work over the last 3 months or so, I decided its just not my thing.

Ultimately, I will go back to just a reticle with a BDC only, and forego the turrets, but for now, this one needs a new home.

Anyone looking to twist turrets will find the B&C reticle will not obscure the target, and provide them the resource of the BDC reticle in the event they acquire a hasty TofO in the course of their other pursuits.

One ring mark seen in 2nd and 3rd pic.

$600.00 shipped/insured or as usual, talk economics with me and we'll work out an equitable solution.

Box and stretchy cover thingy included

Wife's paisley table cloth not included....

I've got this posted on a few other forums as well, and to answer a couple questions, yes, I wouldn't mind entertaining trade offers, but as guns go, I am in North Carolina and prefer FTF. I'm left handed, so longguns should be LH, or single shots (like Ruger #1 or old rollers, falling blocks, etc), or bottom eject shotguns.

Beyond that, I need another scope (3-9x40ish) with a BDC reticle, or a pistol scope with a BDC reticle (like a burris 2-7X or Nikon EER).

Status
Not open for further replies.