• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold VX-3 4.5-14x50mm Long Range Riflescope

Status
Not open for further replies.
30mm matte duplex with side focus, appears new in the box. $650 shipped, paypal only as gift or plus 4%. If you need pics email me at [email protected]

I have a comment about your post/sale and that is...

It's getting popular to circumvent companies like Pay-Pal by stating 'gift' and not paying user fees but in addition to that, you go on to state "or 4%".

Pay-Pal fees are not 4%. In fact they are 3.1% of the gross sale plus 30 cents. That's not 4%.

Get your facts straight and no, I'm not interested in your scope.

You know if you don't want to buy it then it's none of your XXXX business, if someone wants to buy it I would probably waive the paypal fees anyway. I am not going to modify my ad for some jerkoff that thinks he's the Paypal police. You need to get a life. Since you are obviously a busybody that has nothing better to do go ahead and waste your time responding because I won't read it anyway.

I dont want to stir the pot, but I used to charge 3% for paypal then realized it was more than that. I assumed it was 4% and thats what I charge when using paypal. if someone doesnt like it then they dont have to buy it. No ill intentions, I highly doubt this guy is trying to trick someone out of less than 1% of 650 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts