• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Leupold VX-3, 2.5x8x36 matte duplex

wyosteve

Selling a Leupold VX-3, 2.5x8x36 matte duplex scope. Virtually perfect, but if you really look close, there is a slight ring 'scuff' mark. $385 shipped. Personal check or USPS money order only. No electronic payments. 55x0CuWbQmiuRbF%pWPGRQ.jpgplkX1bjRTom7waR4iPDiog.jpghb4SolhTSP6eEnWRSxYQEQ.jpgIj5%6QyNS9u0oTFxVbH4yw.jpg7KG7CemJQOCHIHS8fBKMQg.jpg

Just want to ask a couple questions. Box says duplex but your picture looks more like a fine crosshair. Maybe it's just the photo. Also do you have the papers with the box. Am looking at this for a 358 Norma mag I am building. Think scope can handle it. What did you have it on. Have some good friends that live in Lander. What part are you from. I live in Michigan but have hunted Wyoming a few times. Thanks Terry.

It is a duplex, just hard to hold it in one hand and take a picture with the other! Yes, the papers come with the box. I bought it as a spare to another 2.5x8 which I've had on a .338 Win. Mag. for years and recently moved that one to a .375 H&H when I wanted to try a Swarovski, so I put a Swaro 3-10 on that rifle. I still have another 2.5 on a .338 Rem. KS. I've never had a problem with my other 2.5's, and have never mounted this one. I'm in Cheyenne. Let me know if you have more questions. Thanks for the interest.

Recent Posts