• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold RXB-IV RangeFinder Binos (Price drop!)

Kevin

$550 shipped

Leupold || RXB-IV Digital Laser Range Finding Binoculars

I just got these. They are in perfect condition. Never used in the field. I only tried them out off the back porch. This is the Black and gray model.

My evaluation of the product....... In decent light I was consistently getting readings out to 1300 on green trees. Off a tripod I could get mid 1400's on green trees. Glass is good and I really like the added depth perception that the binos add and the fact that I don't have to close one eye and make my vision momentarily blurry when I open both eyes again.

The reason I am selling is because I mainly bought this for archery so it's usefulness is pretty limited for me since it doesn't do any angle compensation between 60 and 125 yards. When it is in Rifle mode it does not give the horizontal range to the target if the target it closer than 125 yards. In archery mode it only gives the horizontal range out to 60 yards.

Last edited:
Re: Leupold RXB-IV RangeFinder Binos

Anyone??? I would entertain offers or trades.

btt, Figured I would bump this up one last time before it goes to ebay. I can send pics if anyone wants.