Leupold Mk5 chosen for military

What do you base that on? Do you have one that doesn't track? Thinking of a purchase, so I'm interested.
I think he's playing around..
They're the real deal, guys are running them for matches and they actually get praise from the Hide (which is hard to do)
I've done tall target tests on both of mine up to 50 moa and they were both literally perfect

They're the real deal, guys are running them for matches and they actually get praise from the Hide (which is hard to do)
I've done tall target tests on both of mine up to 50 moa and they were both literally perfect
Hee Hee! I've got two already. Just baiting to see if he knows or heard it online.

Strange, usually the Army finds the most expensive option and THEN spends a decade or two justifying why they got less for more than the Marine Corps (see Bradly Vs. LAV 25).🤣 Semper Fi. Eight wheels of rolling thunder!
This is the last thing we need. Leupold was just now pulling their head out of their *** with the mk5 and now another mil contract for them to live off of. While they tell us to suck it and don't update their stuff.

I for one think it is great. Why buy foreign crap and pay two prices when we can return to making things our selves. and keep the money at home. And as far as quality, I have never had a Leupold fail me. They have always served there purpose and been reasonably priced for the features I wanted.

I have tried other high end scopes and found them lacking in some areas and went back to the Leupold's, also I have never had to send a leupold back the the factory for repairs/adjustments.
My M 82 A1 came with a mark 4 and it is still alive and kicking. As many know the M82 A1 will beat up everything including the scope and the shooter. I have never had a mark 5, so I cant say how they are but all the rest have been great for me.

And as a Vet, I always appreciated Leupold selling there top line scopes to the active service people at 40% off the retail price đź‘Ť

J E CUSTOM

I for one think it is great. Why buy foreign crap and pay two prices when we can return to making things our selves. and keep the money at home. And as far as quality, I have never had a Leupold fail me. They have always served there purpose and been reasonably priced for the features I wanted.

I have tried other high end scopes and found them lacking in some areas and went back to the Leupold's, also I have never had to send a leupold back the the factory for repairs/adjustments.
My M 82 A1 came with a mark 4 and it is still alive and kicking. As many know the M82 A1 will beat up everything including the scope and the shooter. I have never had a mark 5, so I cant say how they are but all the rest have been great for me.

And as a Vet, I always appreciated Leupold selling there top line scopes to the active service people at 40% off the retail price đź‘Ť

J E CUSTOM
Thanks for your service!

Yeah, just kidding. Lots of trash talk about Leupold.