• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Leupold mark4

hvacman04

Does someone of this wonderful forum, and not being sarcastic, have a Leupold
mark 4 8.5 x 25 x 50 mm. I never realized till my mother passed away, then my pepper , my border collie the next week. There is some great people on here. Thanks Buck, in n.c.

Old post from accurate shooter. Worth trying to see if it sold. I know its a long shot but I have reached out to old post on various threads and sometimes they still have the item. Good luck with search. And no affiliation with seller

I have a mark 4,but its 6.5x20x50,TMR. Really liked the reticle, more than my nx8.But it may not be what interests you, plus I camped it on a build and made my own BC turret, but could get a new M1 easy blank,MILS FF

I have a mark 4,but its 6.5x20x50,TMR. Really liked the reticle, more than my nx8.But it may not be what interests you, plus I camped it on a build and made my own BC turret, but could get a new M1 easy blank,MILS FF
Thanks sp6x6, let me check a little more and see how this hunt goes. I am placing you in my stash pile, somewhat orderly thanks again sir. Buck, in n.c.

I have a handful of Mark 4's, probably have one in the 8.5-25 flavor. I'll take a look and PM you later today.