• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold Mark 4 6.5-20x50

timeless61

I am selling a Mark 4 6.5-20x50, I have the original box and booklets. comes with scope covers that came with the scope. asking $1000 or best reasonable offer thanks.

I can send pictures, you will have to ask, not sure about ring marks, it is still on a rifle, there is a scratch on top of one of the turrets, a metal case scraped it slightly when closing it.

would you consider any trades or is this a cash only sale?

not as interested in trades, but what do you have or what were you thinking of trading? I am selling these 2 scopes to buy a 4-14 and an 8.5-25 new leupold scope.

i have a Leupold, 8.5x25x50LTR, Fine duplex, matte,30mm tube, excellent condition, boxes.... Too much magnification for my needs. Prefer the 6.5x20's.
Would you be interested in trading somehow????

i also have a 4.5x14x40 Long Range sidefocus,,,30mm tube for sale on Gunbroker ad#187841259,,take a look,,i can end my auction early if interested in trade or sale.

pm sent also.

Last edited:
Hi, very interested, who can I call on the scope and would you ship to OR? Also, do you have rings for it?
Thanks

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

or best reasonable offer, if someone is going to buy this, I want it gone soon if it will be sold this year.

edit to original, I have the original box, but have not been able to find it, so it will most likely not included, now asking 925$.

I have a leupold cds 4.5-14 with cash on top also have rings and box ???? Or nikon coyote or both