• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold LPs sale or trade.

hazer

I have a leupold LPs 3.5 x14x50 fs or trade. 30 mm.not perfect but still good shape.glass is perfect, has a small mark on front bell and a small mark on tube. Hard to see . New they are 900.00. looking for 600.00 or trade for s&b 6x42 with one in. Tube. Also will consider bolt rifle in 6 mm or 7mm 08.please no savages or adl Remington. Prefer win. Or icon or REM.wood stock. Duplex reticle on the scope.

Bump, if I had something to put it on, I'd own it.

Something to consider, if it goes bad, it's my understanding they'd replace it with the VX6. When this scope first hit the market, it retailed around 1400$. It isn't produced anymore obviously!

Shooter, I knew it was expensive but didn't know it was that much.i bought a nib cz mannlicher in 6.5x55 and was going to put the scope on it.but the cz bases are tough to find rings in 30 mm at a good price. So I figured I would sell it and buy another Leopold with 1 In. Tube.

Thanks shooter, I just can't get used to the 30 mm tube.
If you're going to be serious about LR shooting you'll have to gt used to30's, 34's, and at least 35-40 tubes sooner rather than later.

What you have is a great scope and it will work from 10' on a charging monster hell bent on killing you, or you can raise the power to max and count flies on your dream bull's back as he steps out of the brush and into the light to shake off the night cold take a good sniff and proceeds to strt looking for a doe in heat that cam through less than an hour ago.

When you are in those situations you want, no, must have a scope you can count on 100% and the LPS fits that bill. I have them on a couple of different rifles that are carried pretty much daily no matter what time of the year it is and get shot often as a result.

Instead of selling it,I'd be looking to find another one just like it for the next rifle.