• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold Intensifier Kit and RainCote Kit 50 MM

Spikefrb

Cleaning out the safe and discovered both Intensifier and RainCote kits for 50MM lens...like new.
Discontinued and hard to find.
Intensifiers $75
RainCote $65
Located in Nor Cal.

Cleaning out the safe and discovered both Intensifier and RainCote kits for 50MM lens...like new.
Intensifiers $75
RainCote $65
Located in Nor
Intensifiers $75
RainCote $65
Located in Nor Cal.
Dear Spikefrb, let me check and see if I have a 50mm. I have two leupold 42mm one with intensifier kit, and need another one. Spikefrb , if your @ a gun show and spot one buy it ,I will back and your time. I will dbl. check on the 50 mm, I think I do. I have leupold mark 4, I think it's a 50mm, ir maybe you kno sir. Thanks Buck in n.c.

Dear Spikefrb, let me check and see if I have a 50mm. I have two leupold 42mm one with intensifier kit, and need another one. Spikefrb , if your @ a gun show and spot one buy it ,I will back and your time. I will dbl. check on the 50 mm, I think I do. I have leupold mark 4, I think it's a 50mm, ir maybe you kno sir. Thanks Buck in n.c.
Buck
Yes...the Mark 4 has a 50mm obj lens.
Spike

Dear Spike. how much do you want for both sir, and shipping. Spike, you ever to go to gun shows and locate a 42 mm kit, buy it unless it super expensive, I have a home for it, thanks buck in n.c.
Intensifiers $75
RainCote $65
Located in Nor Cal.

Dear Spike. how much do you want for both sir, and shipping. Spike, you ever to go to gun shows and locate a 42 mm kit, buy it unless it super expensive, I have a home for it, thanks buck in n.c.
What's your zip code? I'll check shipping.
Spike

Getting a shipping quote for him today. If not...you're next in line.
You want intensifier kit...RainCote kit...or both?
What is your zip code?
Spikefrb

28739, spike sorry. I am not think clear, the days dilemmas. Thanks buck
Shipping from Cal to NC is around $15, so total is $75 for intensifier kit, $65 for RainCote kit, and $15 shipping for a total of $155.
Have someone else interested so please advise by end of day.
Thanks
Spikefrb
28739, spike sorry. I am not think clear, the days dilemmas. Thanks buck

Shipping from Cal to NC is around $15, so total is $75 for intensifier kit, $65 for RainCote kit, and $15 shipping for a total of $155.
Have someone else interested so please advise by end of day.
Thanks
Spikefrb
Spike, I want both please, I busy yesterday and forgot you.