Leupold CDS dial for VX3 2.5-8

memyselfni

Hi i am looking for somewhere online to buy a CDS Dial in MOA for my vx3 without having to send it back to leupold for fitting. Would be great if somebody could point me in the right direction.

Cheers
Gary

I have a couple of those 2.5x8vx3 and yes a cds would be great. I think however the the scopes elevation adjustment has to be modified to accept the dial. Your probably best off buying the scope with the cds already installed.

I think Leupold can install the CDS style elevation turret on your scope but you wil have to contact them to be certain. If they can do it, you will need the ballistics of your load of choice so they can generate the proper cover for it. I read that they will want the particular bullet name/info, muzzle velocity, tempurature, and elevation where you will be doing most of your shooting.

You will have to send it in or buy an aftermarket version like the Kenton Industries.

If buying new order from Leupold Custom Shop with CDS dial cost is the same as any other store. FYI I have had the same idea.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.