• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold 12x50 Camo Binoculars

Status
Not open for further replies.

270 Hunter

Bought these for a hunting trip that never happened, so they are new. I just don't see myself using them as my work also purchased me a pair, so here is a chance to get them at a discount.

Here is the link with specs: Leupold Optics BX-3 Mojave 12x50mm Roof - | Leupold Optics

I also am throwing in the Crooked Horn bino straps that i purchased for the trip as well.

$425 shipped

Lowering it to $400, I need some xmas funds.

Buy with confidence, I have 100% feed back on Cal-Guns, Ebay, Predator Masters etc ...

I do not and will not sell junk!

You will wish you had these during your next event or hunting trip.

Get them while you can.

Read the reviews on these, some say they are every bit as good as some of the higher priced ones.

Bought these for a hunting trip that never happened, so they are new. I just don't see myself using them as my work also purchased me a pair, so here is a chance to get them at a discount.

Here is the link with specs: Leupold Optics BX-3 Mojave 12x50mm Roof - | Leupold Optics

I also am throwing in the Crooked Horn bino straps that i purchased for the trip as well.

$425 shipped

Oh I want them,,just can't afford them now,,they will sell

Oh I want them,,just can't afford them now,,they will sell

Thanks for the response, i was wondering if there was life out there or I was way over priced on these. I have a little over $550 into them and hate to sell and I do know Christmas time is not the ideal time for others to have extra $$$ as I am in the same boat.

I really hate to let them go as I know I will never be able to afford a nice pair like these again. I am considering just keeping them if they don't go before i change my mind. i want to still go on that Elk trip that i didn't get to go on and the reason i bought these, so we will see.

Have a Merry Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts