let me see some Rifle By shawn carlock

Discussion in 'Equipment Discussions' started by jeff 300, Jan 28, 2006.

1. jeff 300

jeff 300 Well-Known Member

could you guys that have rifles built by Shawn please show me some pics of the rifles that he has built for you. i need some ideas on how to have one built and how well you like them. i just got off of the phone with him and it looks like he's going to get a lot of my money real soon. He was a hell of a nice guy to talk with anwser all of my questions. thanks a lot shawn
    jeff in corpus christi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

2. 4ked Horn

4ked Horn Writers Guild

3. jeff 300

jeff 300 Well-Known Member

thanks alot i didn't think any one was going to put any pics up for me. i like that black rifle its great looking is that a 338 edge? the review of his rifle is great thats why i'm going to give shawn my work,it looks like he know his stuff. i hope to see more pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

4. 4ked Horn

4ked Horn Writers Guild

I did a few searches on the .338 and that is where I found the bottom pic. The top pic was posted within the last month. The lower gun is a .338 EDGE. I saw that gun (or maybe it was a camo version, I forget exactly)on a visit to North Idaho. I also had a chance to visit with Shawn. Great guy with a ton of info. It breaks my heart that I won't be able to make it to his LRH class this year. Maybe next year.

He has a website with pics of other guns he has built. Do a search on google for Defensive Edge.

Maybe someone here knows the exact web address.

5. Shawn Carlock

Shawn Carlock Sponsor

Hey I might know what the address is, maybe. Also I will try to post a couple of other photos here as well. If you want info from a owner look the the "338 Edge" thread and drop a line to any of the owners that posted.
    www.defensiveedge.net

6. 4ked Horn

4ked Horn Writers Guild

Thanks Shawn. I saw it last night while searching but forgot what it was.