• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Leica rangemaster crf 1600-b

jraulsten

SOLD

Another safe queen that I never used. Might have ranged a robin in the back yard. LNIB for 425.00 TYD.
Rlru55RjQzeta0TOMVJkAA.jpg
AWAjv4kRRxq+Vsvv7dA+CQ.jpg
HrrPNg7WTriGQqGxHh8uhw.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice I have one that has been through the ringer and still functions flawlessly. Fun story
I had this out while Spoting for my brother who just topped a rifle with a new Nikon monarch and I ranged a deer at 211 yards at last part of light. When I was telling him which one he said he couldn't make them out. I though he was crazy then we swapped. Leica has some serious glass.

Very nice I have one that has been through the ringer and still functions flawlessly. Fun story
I had this out while Spoting for my brother who just topped a rifle with a new Nikon monarch and I ranged a deer at 211 yards at last part of light. When I was telling him which one he said he couldn't make them out. I though he was crazy then we swapped. Leica has some serious glass.
It is good stuff......I can't believe somebody hasn't grabbed this yet!

I love mine. You won't go wrong. Just do not buy it for the ballistics. Ranging and the glass are as good as it gets. Outstanding Price.