Leica HD-B Problem

pgar171

It has been 1 month and 1 day since I sent my binos back to Leica b/c they would just stop working (no display of any sort). They haven't even given me an eta to get them back. My deer season is in its second week and I have no idea when I will get these binos back. $3k and have nothing to show for it. Very disappointed. You would think the easy answer is to give me a new pair (this would be the second new pair) but that has not happened this time. Buyers Beware.

It has been 1 month and 1 day since I sent my binos back to Leica b/c they would just stop working (no display of any sort). They haven't even given me an eta to get them back. My deer season is in its second week and I have no idea when I will get these binos back. $3k and have nothing to show for it. Very disappointed. You would think the easy answer is to give me a new pair (this would be the second new pair) but that has not happened this time. Buyers Beware.
noted....

on a side note, my leupold's that I only dropped a couple of hundred $ on have been getting bashed around for years and still work fine.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts