• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leica Geovid 10x42 HD-R (type 403)

Ftothfadd

I have a like new in box Leica geovid 10x42 HD-R (Typ 403) for sale. It comes with the original box, documents and accessories. It has the usual built in thermometer, barometer and inclinometer to adjust the measured range to the environmentals.
I think it is a fantastic binocular with outstanding ranging capability (I did range 1876 yards with it), but I ended up only taking it out once, because I just find it too big and tend to use my 10x30 Zeiss instead...
It is in an absolutely flawless,
mint condition, and I am happy to show more in detail if you can FaceTime.
Asking price is $1550 shipped TYD.
Thank you for looking!
IMG_7340.jpeg
IMG_7339.jpeg
IMG_7338.jpeg
IMG_7335.jpeg
IMG_7334.jpeg
IMG_7333.jpeg
IMG_7332.jpeg
IMG_7331.jpeg
IMG_7330.jpeg
IMG_7329.jpeg

Last edited:
Good morning and thank you for looking.
65 views so far but no real interest. I might just be inpatient, but if you honk I am missing something here please PM me with your guidance (wrong price, description etc)
Ferenc

i do not think it really means anything. That was its original designation.
I think it is used to distinguish the 8x42 (type 402) from the 10x42 (type 403) model.

i cant believe these are not sold yet, i sold the same pair the other day for 1800, in order to get the geovid pros, that are double the price of these...leica is the best optics out there..if you dont use leica you are not using the best,