• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leica CRF 900, Monarch ATB 12x56 Binos, Horusvision Predator 8-26 Scope

glocksig

OK folks got a few items I'm seeling to help pay for my US Optics Scope
First a Leica CRF 900 (Yards) Rangefinder. This has been used on one prarie dog trip and has no marks to speak of. The glass in this thing is sick, I actually used it instead of my binoculars 80 % of the time:
IMG_0787.jpg

Next up my Horusvision Predator 8-26x50 Scope. I've had this about a year. THe ONLY reason I'm selling is because I replaced it with my Nightforce which is being replaced by the US Optics. It's been on my 204 and is fantastic. Got some marks in the paint on the knobs and a light ring mark, I think you can see them in the pics..Read about the details on the manufacturers page.
Horus Vision : System 5
IMG_0788.jpg

IMG_0790.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_0794.jpg

Finally a pair of Nikon Monarch ATB 12x56 Waterproof Binos. Bought them before the prairie dog trip and used them twice. No marks to speak of, great binos just don't need them
IMG_0786.jpg

Lecia - SPF
Horus - SPF
Nikon - SPF
USPS money order or Paypal (+ 2.9% if you're funding with a credit card).
Thanks

Last edited:
Leica and Nikon are gone, scope still available. Great varmint scope for you mound hoppers, and clearer than my leupolds..