Leica 2800.COM Initial Hands On Review

I can't seem to find this in the manual, can anyone confirm that the 2800 stores only one rifle in memory at a time for hold adjustments to be displayed in the RF?

To clarify, this is not using a Kestrel.
If I understand you, that is correct. You create your various profiles in the app, there you can have a bunch. You then upload the one you want to use via BT connection to the RF. You can only have one profile loaded on the RF at any given point, but can swap out others from the app at any time pretty easily.

But yes, only one profile at a time loaded on the RF. It's pretty much the same as on the 2700, but it did it via card. The Sig BDX RF's work the same way...that is one loaded profile on the RF, with additional ones stored via the app and swapped as needed from the app.

HTH!

Thanks for the clarification. Yes you understood and answered my question.

I would think with a little programming they could add at least 2-3 profiles and show a name for each profile.

Definitely, and IIRC, the 2400 ABS has this capability, but I could be wrong. I hope they do that in future models, but for the 2800, I think the integration with BT and Kestrel was eating all of their resources, so they chose not to tackle this at this time.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.