Lehigh bullets

I bought a couple boxes when I found them on sale about a year ago in 6.5 cal 122 grn controlled chaos. To date they have been the most accurate rounds out of my 6.5-06AI. Im not pushing them fast because the first load I shot was so good I stopped (3000 FPS). I've thought about loading some up for speed but just haven't gotten Around to it. Going to try them on a couple hunts this year in Cali. Hope they perform on game, hard finding reviews?

This was the very first 3 shot group out of the gun with the bullets set .003 off the lands at 100yds.
CCF4C63D-8E50-4C22-88DE-86C6A0B41E82.jpeg

I bought a couple boxes when I found them on sale about a year ago in 6.5 cal 122 grn controlled chaos. To date they have been the most accurate rounds out of my 6.5-06AI. Im not pushing them fast because the first load I shot was so good I stopped (3000 FPS). I've thought about loading some up for speed but just haven't gotten Around to it. Going to try them on a couple hunts this year in Cali. Hope they perform on game, hard finding reviews?

This was the very first 3 shot group out of the gun with the bullets set .003 off the lands at 100yds.
View attachment 142873

Ya I've had a bit harder time finding stuff on them

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.