• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lehigh .50 Match Solid Bullets & Norma Match/Military 50 BMG Brass

"BUMP" 😁

BUMP.gif

Hey all!

I'm selling 2 Bundles of New/Unused Match 50 BMG Bullets & Brass.

EACH BUNDLE has the following:
- 230 Lehigh Defense Match Solid 750gr Bullets (.510 Diameter) (Part #: 04510750SP)
- 100 Pieces of Norma Match/Military contract 50 BMG brass (factory annealed)

*** Photo below only shows the contents for ONE OF THE BUNDLES ***
Each of the bundles are already tightly padded & packed up in MTM ammo cans, then Durable/Tough double walled ULINE shipping boxes ***
I won't be parting the bundles out

$800 SHIPPED for EACH Bundle
*48 CONUS UPS Ground shipping only*

View attachment 257862

View attachment 257863

View attachment 257864
What is a good match rifle or (Components) to shoot these out of if I were to build my own 50 for ELR? And what distance do you think these are accurate out to?

What is a good match rifle or (Components) to shoot these out of if I were to build my own 50 for ELR? And what distance do you think these are accurate out to?

Shooting Long Range 50BMG is, for a better lack of words, an "exponential curve," when talking about costs.

An awesome baseline to start with would be the Barrett M99 (single shot) rifle, some Badger Ordnance 1.49" Steel USMC SASR 34mm rings (Part# 306-76), and a high quality 34mm main body scope with plenty of adjustment since you want to stretch the legs. The Barrett has a 27moa canted rail already.

Beyond that, for more money, Cadex Defense, Desert Tech HTI, McMillan Tac-50, and the brand new Accuracy international 50 rifle (I forgot the name of the model, but it'd be on EuroOptic's site), all of which can get more expensive than the last. Hence the "exponential curve." haha 😅

As for building one, I'm not 100% sure who makes an action strong enough for the 50/416 and accept the bolt face needed. I know plenty of high quality barrel makers do the correct bore/twist rate (Krieger, etc), and McMillan makes plenty of stocks large enough to accommodate. Like the guys who run in the King of 2 Mile competitions.

These can easily exceed 2K, and engage at 2 miles.
What will limit you is the balancing act of adjustment needed, and what you have available in your setup.

i.e.; your scope's adjustment, any external/optical prisms for cant, FFP vs SFP scope, etc

Shooting Long Range 50BMG is, for a better lack of words, an "exponential curve," when talking about costs.

An awesome baseline to start with would be the Barrett M99 (single shot) rifle, some Badger Ordnance 1.49" Steel USMC SASR 34mm rings (Part# 306-76), and a high quality 34mm main body scope with plenty of adjustment since you want to stretch the legs. The Barrett has a 27moa canted rail already.

Beyond that, for more money, Cadex Defense, Desert Tech HTI, McMillan Tac-50, and the brand new Accuracy international 50 rifle (I forgot the name of the model, but it'd be on EuroOptic's site), all of which can get more expensive than the last. Hence the "exponential curve." haha 😅

As for building one, I'm not 100% sure who makes an action strong enough for the 50/416 and accept the bolt face needed. I know plenty of high quality barrel makers do the correct bore/twist rate (Krieger, etc), and McMillan makes plenty of stocks large enough to accommodate. Like the guys who run in the King of 2 Mile competitions.

These can easily exceed 2K, and engage at 2 miles.
What will limit you is the balancing act of adjustment needed, and what you have available in your setup.

i.e.; your scope's adjustment, any external/optical prisms for cant, FFP vs SFP scope, etc
Thanks for the information. I have a friend that wants to shoot ELR and wants to go with a .50. We told him we would help since we have the equipment to build .50 Cal. However I have been doing research and there is a few real well built rifles that would be less expensive to buy than to build. Those solids & brass you have would be perfect for hand loads with getting the most performance out of a .50.
I plan on shooting ELR and in the process of building a 338LMAI. Looking at the three "P"s Performance, Practicality and Price. I think that the 338LMAI is the best choice for me and what I am looking for in my ELR capabilities.
Thanks again
Len

Thanks for the information. I have a friend that wants to shoot ELR and wants to go with a .50. We told him we would help since we have the equipment to build .50 Cal. However I have been doing research and there is a few real well built rifles that would be less expensive to buy than to build. Those solids & brass you have would be perfect for hand loads with getting the most performance out of a .50.
I plan on shooting ELR and in the process of building a 338LMAI. Looking at the three "P"s Performance, Practicality and Price. I think that the 338LMAI is the best choice for me and what I am looking for in my ELR capabilities.
Thanks again
Len

You're more than welcome, and well said, Len!

Cody