• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Left hand p.t.g. Bolts

I have negotiated a deal if I take 10 or more left hand bolts I can get them includeing handles for $125 usually you have to pay a $50 setup fee for left hand Its a one time deal I am buying 4 you can set it up through me they will ship to you from PTG directly I will place the order as soon as we have enough sold. This is my cost I am only trying to get 4 for myself at this price. Any body else interested in this deal

Last edited:
Re: Left hand p.t.g. Bolt

I would be interested in a short action, .473 (.308) bolt face for a Remington 700. Would payment be thru you or PTG direct? Would I be able to opt for a different bolt knob offered by PTG ? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to understand the process.

Thanks Kevin

The bolt can be any dimension you want. If you look on there website you can see the different options for bolts and different prices. As far as payment the bolt is custom order so we would need a deposit I will find out if Dave will mind if payment was from a few different people. I don't think it will matter but I will check it out.

I have recieved a few PM's about these bolts
You can specify outside diameter of the bolt
The bolt face can be magnum or standard
They are made from one piece of steel not two
They come with a non attached bolt handle
The extractor cut is your choice of factory rem or mini m-16
The extractors are an extra $20 all the info is on there site and with this deal the prices will be the same as right handed bolts. Not an extra $50 for left hand
THERE are 4 BOLTS LEFT AND THEN I PLACE THE ORDER.

THANKS
TREVOR

Last edited:
I talked to Kathleen at P.T.G. to get this price one person has to order them and pay for them. They are giving me a wicked deal on these bolts, and that I really appreciate. I will take a $25 deposit on the bolt and then place the order I can send everybody confirmation of the order when it is placed as well as who is getting what and what dimensions they have ordered. Payment in full will not be required until the bolt is ready to ship. At that point I will pay for them all and who ever ordered them at that point can just pay me. If anybody has any suggestions on a simpler method that would be great. I am only asking for the deposit so that I dont get stuck with ten bolts in the end.

I will be placing the order for 10 short action left hand Remington 700 bolts with PTG if anybody is interested send me your dimensions for the bolt body and magnum or non magnum and type of extractor. I will place the order by closing on Monday price is $125 for bolt and handle

Recent Posts