Left Hand Cheek Rest?

huskerhunter

Looking for a no nonsense, well built padded cheek pad/riser for a lefty. The purpose is for hunting so a minimum of exposed velcro and super noisy cordura would be best. Any reccomendations?

Thanks in advance!

Huskerhunter

I know they are not padded, but have you checked out Bradley cheekrests? I shoot left handed and have a couple. I like them.

I bought one for my son and he is very satisfied, though it's not left-handed. I'm sure that these folks can accommodate you. I have absolutely NO connection with them other than that single sale. It's just a suggestion....

I like these...best I have used. The pad is leather and they have many different leather styles. They cinch up tight and do not move. Small foot print so they generally do not get in the way of doing whatever with the rifle. I also shoot left.
ITC Rifle Cheek Pad

5(1).jpg

Tens :cool:

Thanks Everyone! I'll go shopping! The Bradley BUL looks good--just a bit of rise and not a lot of stuff to snag or make noise.

Last edited:
Look at Beartooth Products. They have a neoprene butt stock cover kit with different thickness foam inserts so you can adjust to the needed cheek weld height.

I ordered two (free shipping for 2 sucker here) from Beartooth after reading this thread. Put one my Savage 243 and could not be more happy. Theses thing are awesome and can be set to many different rise level. Need to put the other on my Ruger #1 270 wby next.
Thanks for the info 8x68s

Look at Beartooth Products. They have a neoprene butt stock cover kit with different thickness foam inserts so you can adjust to the needed cheek weld height.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts