LB3.0 old/new Coldbore 1.0 from Patagonia Ballistics

If either of you two, (Eaglet or Phorwath) are ever in the area after I get my LRKM I would love to take you out to my rock hunting area. I would even buy dinner after. That way we could enter the data for my rifle in the cold bore program and do some 2000 plus yard shooting and some comparisons of our own. I would love to have some field coaching with cold bore.gun)

Jeff

If either of you two, (Eaglet or Phorwath) are ever in the area after I get my LRKM I would love to take you out to my rock hunting area. I would even buy dinner after. That way we could enter the data for my rifle in the cold bore program and do some 2000 plus yard shooting and some comparisons of our own. I would love to have some field coaching with cold bore.gun)

Jeff

Jeff, that is some great invitation! I would just be as happy as a kid with a candy bar. That LRKM is something to be held. Maybe one day before I'm too old!!!

I Thank you profoundly. The only thing that for sure I would not let you do is buy
dinner. That would be on me! :D

On the other hand, if you ever come to Carson City we'll take care of you and the
very same goes to our friend Paul.

Thanks Jeff!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.