• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Lazzeroni 7.82 Warbird- Sako M995 Rifle, Ammo, Brass, & Dies

bwoodie

For Sale: Sako M995 chambered in Lazzeroni 7.82 (.308) Warbird. Rifle has a stainless steel barrel 28" long including 5 port Schuler muzzle brake. It has the original Sako stock and it has been painted. 1 Sako magazine included. The recoil pad has been changed to a Limbsaver grind to fit pad. The bolt has been spiral fluted. Trigger pull is 2lbs with no creep. It has a 20 MOA picatinny rail. The weight of the bare rifle is 8 1/2 lbs. The rifle has been shot approximately 75 times.

Rifle package includes- Rifle + 16 rounds of Lazzeroni factory loaded ammunition (180 grain lubricated Swift A-Frames) + 24 pieces of once fired brass + RCBS full length reloading dies (2 die set). Cost $1,425 shipped CONUS

Also available 325 pieces of once fired Lazzeroni Warbird brass. Cost is $35/20 pieces of brass if you purchase the rifle package or $45/20 pieces of brass without buying the rifle package. Prices include shipping CONUS

Let me know if you have any questions.

Rifle.jpg

I have load data from the previous owner for 175gr Barnes LRX bullets. I did not do any load development for the rifle

**Brass is SPF**

Still available:
Rifle package includes- Rifle + 16 rounds of Lazzeroni factory loaded ammunition (180 grain lubricated Swift A-Frames) + 24 pieces of once fired brass + RCBS full length reloading dies (2 die set). Cost $1,425 shipped CONUS

For Sale: Sako M995 chambered in Lazzeroni 7.82 (.308) Warbird. Rifle has a stainless steel barrel 28" long including 5 port Schuler muzzle brake. It has the original Sako stock and it has been painted. 1 Sako magazine included. The recoil pad has been changed to a Limbsaver grind to fit pad. The bolt has been spiral fluted. Trigger pull is 2lbs with no creep. It has a 20 MOA picatinny rail. The weight of the bare rifle is 8 1/2 lbs. The rifle has been shot approximately 75 times.

Also available 325 pieces of once fired Lazzeroni Warbird brass. Cost is $35/20 pieces of brass if you purchase the rifle package or $45/20 pieces of brass without buying the rifle package. Prices include shipping CONUS

View attachment 83628
I'll take the
**Brass is SPF**

Still available:

View attachment 83628
I'll take it.

**Brass is SPF**

Still available:
I'll take the rifle package. Message me today if you have time and I'll get you my info and get you paid.