LavaRed from Guatemala, New Arrival

LavaRed

Hello everyone, I have been coming to this site for some time, trying to learn about long range hunting for a while. I hope we can all be friends and please beg you beforehand to forgive my ignorance on this matter.
Thanks,
LavaRed

Oh, my! Our first member from Guatemala. Please place your pin on our Google Map up above on the navigation bar.

Welcome to Long Range Hunting LavaRed.:)

It's a friendly place and we all remember that everyone started somewhere and at some time in their shooting career.

Feel free to join in and also to ask any questions you have. There's always someone here that can help you out.;)

If you haven't already, check out the home page. There's a lot of good articles and reading posted there.

And, when you get a chance, why don't you put a pin on the map for your location.;)

My son-in-law is a civil engineer. Next winter he is going on a volunteer project to Guatemala with a group of engineering students whom he will be supervising as they build a water line in a remote village.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.