Late night browse thru LRH (3 crying kids)

bigbuck

The kiddos want let us sleep the 2 older ones are keeping the new born up so each time one child almost makes it asleep the other 2 wake em up. A cycle that has me up late tonight . A few more hours and I will be ready to leave for work (10 Hr shift) . They are still worth it all :). Not really hunt talk but who knows maybe another LRH member is up doing the same thinglightbulb

The kiddos want let us sleep the 2 older ones are keeping the new born up so each time one child almost makes it asleep the other 2 wake em up. A cycle that has me up late tonight . A few more hours and I will be ready to leave for work (10 Hr shift) . They are still worth it all :). Not really hunt talk but who knows maybe another LRH member is up doing the same thinglightbulb

I can remember stuff like that 40 some odd years ago. You will always remember it so enjoy!

Buck, I feel you. 5,3 and 7weeks.
3 year old was sick Friday last week 103.7 temp. He got 5 yo sick 104.6 temp Sunday Monday. Now 7 week old is coughing and up all night. Thank god my wife is an angel but makes for long hard days!!! And nights!!!
Kind of like training. Eat when u can, sleep when u can and the rest!!!! Hahahaha

Been there, done that, long before LRH.com existed. :)

The ol' body seems to be having a tough time adjusting to it's new configuration. I sleep an hour and waken thinking I've slept all night.:rolleyes: Did that last night. . . again.

Seemed to recover well though. Shot a 0.75 moa group on the gong @ 817 yds during strong, but consistent winds. Shooter was spot on.

Also just got up from a 3 hour nap. :D

Buck, I feel you. 5,3 and 7weeks.
3 year old was sick Friday last week 103.7 temp. He got 5 yo sick 104.6 temp Sunday Monday. Now 7 week old is coughing and up all night. Thank god my wife is an angel but makes for long hard days!!! And nights!!!
Kind of like training. Eat when u can, sleep when u can and the rest!!!! Hahahaha

+1 on the wife being an angel. A good mother/wife is priceless and a real blessing. sorry to hear that your little ones are sick . I will be praying for the 7 week old .

Been there, done that, long before LRH.com existed. :)

The ol' body seems to be having a tough time adjusting to it's new configuration. I sleep an hour and waken thinking I've slept all night.:rolleyes: Did that last night. . . again.

Seemed to recover well though. Shot a 0.75 moa group on the gong @ 817 yds during strong, but consistent winds. Shooter was spot on.

Also just got up from a 3 hour nap. :D

Sounds to me like you need a sleep study and CPAP machine Roy. Best thing I ever did. Lay down, put on the mask and it's lights out for at least 7 hours.

There are 2 drawbacks, one worse than the other. The first drawback is sex. You have to pre-plan sex because once the mask goes on, sex is out the window, not a big issue at my (our) age.:D

Second is hunting. I can't tent hunt, well, I can for 2 days then I have to charge the battery pack because it lasts 2 days max, so I try to lodge or travel traler or camper hunt so I can plug in.

I makle an excellent hunting partner because I don't keep others awake at night snoring, cause I don't snore. I remember going on hunting trips and having to go to bed early because the guy I bunked with sounded like a chainsaw with no muffler. One time in Washington on a hunt, I slept in the bathtub in a motel we rented with the water in the sink running to drown out the racket.

Now, I hunt with the same guys all the time. They all like me because they get a nights sleep, undisturbed. I still sometimes forget to take cartridges when going out for the day but we all use the same caliber so I just sponge a few.....:)

I have 3 machines, one corded for the house, a spare and a portable one with a battery pack.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.