• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED LaRue PredatAR 5.56

5Rsniper

Well after 1 1/2 years of waiting my new LaRue rifle arrives just after I started building a new house and finding out my wife is pregnant. With tears in my eyes I'm righting this for sale add. The rifle is new and unfired other than the sub 1/2 MOA group shot at the factory. It will come just as shipped to me from LaRue. The price is $2,300 shipped to your FFL. I accept PayPal gift, regular PayPal +4%, or postal money order. Don't wait, buy mine now. I ordered mine before the Sandy Hook gun craze so the wait is probably twice as long now. I will be posting this on multiple websites so the first "I will take it" gets it? Let me know if you have any questions.

The description from LaRue

The PredatAR® 5.56 is designed for those who are searching for a lightweight, ultra-reliable and accurate 5.56 mm NATO rifle for home-defense, competition-shooting or hunting. The PredatAR® takes the highly accurate OBR 5.56 "Lite" design, and lightens it in every possible way with the least possible impact to the accuracy that the standard OBR is known for. By contouring the barrel, skeletonizing the handguard, lowering and simplifying the upper rail, and using a low-profile gas block, we were able to reduce roughly 2 pounds from the standard OBR 5.56 rifle.

The barrels are lightweight-profiled with rifling in a 1/8 twist rate. All barrels are threaded in ½ x 28, with an A2 flash hider attached* (other muzzle devices can be added at an additional cost).

The handguards on the PredatAR® extend out 14.75", to suit a larger range of shooting styles. The zero-MOA upper rail provides plenty of room for weapon-mounted night-vision day/night combinations. Both the upper and lower are CNC-machined from billet aluminum for the optimum fit and consistency. Even though we lightened certain features, there is still additional material in strategic areas to achieve maximum accuracy. Each rifle ships with one, 3" long, MIL-STD-1913 detachable rail section.

Both models come with a 6-position Magpul Stock and LaRue medium A-PEG™ Grip. The Bolt Carriers are hand-polished hard-chrome with staked carrier keys, with Texas-Spec Bolt assemblies.

5cg0u0.jpg

s6ugck.jpg

16khnp.jpg

2yyegbk.jpg

Price drop to $2,200 shipped. Also has Geissele trigger, and secondary buffer spring for hotter loads. This is a light weight and very accurate rifle setup. LaRue's quality is amazing. You will not be disappointed.