• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Labradars in stock on website

Help me out with one more thing. I shoot suppressed. I recall reading about a third party triggering system that everyone was using. Can you tell me what the goto answer for suppressed is these days?

labradar sells a supplemental mic. Others sell a recoil operated external trigger. Quick google search turns up Piet and JKL Precision. IIRC last time I looked Piet was the ticket.

Last edited:
Use suppressed on everything now. You just place the LabRadar ahead of the muzzle instead of behind it

thanks! So thankful for the quick answers (philsummers21) to questions and the heads up from bonecollector777. I have been waiting awhile for them to be available again. Order is IN!

This is what it says at the top of the website: Labradar is OUT OF STOCK until Early-Mid November.
It's said that for awhile but always said not available when you tried to buy one. Now it let me buy one no problem. Guess I'll let yah know if I get mine soon or if it takes a few weeks

I just added 10 of them to my cart to see if it would let me and it did so ignore the little banner that says out of stock. I received an email from them they were in stock like 3 days ago and it showed the out of stock banner still so they have them just haven't taken the out of stock thing off.

Recent Posts