L.h. angle cosine tool??

goodgrouper

Has anyone ever played around with the Bagder acd device to see if it can be converted to southpaw or does anyone know if they make one that way?

I can't find anyone at bagder to answer this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

GG:

See "This Thread" and it should answer your question.

If you decide to mount one I purchased the Badger 1005-306-37 Rail Mount Angle Cosine Indicator for my new gun but the rail mount would not fit my Nesika base so I used a Leupold PRW ring and mounted the ACI unit to the scope tube. I'll make you, or anyone else, a good buy on the Badger rail mount (less the ACI unit) since I don't have any use for the rail mount.

GG
I think badger only supply the pitany rail mount.
the ACI you buy from http://www.snipertools.com/aci.htm
"W" makes a LH unit also.
It is in cosine as the name implys and if you like deg you count the cosine by five for deg ie 5-10-15-20-25

I have one ifin you care to "Borrow it" before you buy.
I just had to have one and im looking for a better way.

CAM

Thanks guys.
I will try to get a hold of W if I can. Does he still visit here? I haven't seen him in awhile.

I am currently using the Slope Doper and it actually works surprisingly well but I thought I might put an ACD on the new toy being built.

I will have to mount the unit to the scope with a seperate ring as the bases on this rifle are double dovetail.

Cam,
are you disappointed with the ACD? What might you improve on it?
Thanks again guys.

Ahh nuts! Talked to "W" today and he informed me that they no longer make a LH ACD. He said that they only made a few to begin with and that LH ones only made up .4% of the total orders for the tool. Crap. I hate being a rare LH sometimes! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ok, so here' the next question. Will the body truly reverse to read on the right side of the scope or will the numbers be upside down? And, has anyone ever really disassembled it to see how easy it is?

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.