Kuby’s meat market in Dallas?

heat_and_fam

Anybody used them? I thought I recalled they were pretty good, but wanted to check with the group. Driving some meat down from CO early next week.

Any other recs in the DFW are welcome.

TIA

Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

I have used them for deer and elk the last several years, would use them again.

I think the name is Kubys Wild Game Processing, they are off 183 in Irving

Yeah, crazy question to ask huh? Next time I'll type slower for you.

Probably should have asked the question on the THF, those assclowns would know.

Why not Cinnamon Creek? Aren't you still in the Haltom City area? Either drive is horrible because of traffic and perpetual construction. I try to never cross the Dallas County line, regardless of how bad I want something. The wild game I have had from Kuby's had been great, I have just never used them. Coworkers or friends have and I have never heard a complaint.

Probably should have asked the question on the THF, those assclowns would know.

Why not Cinnamon Creek? Aren't you still in the Haltom City area? Either drive is horrible because of traffic and perpetual construction. I try to never cross the Dallas County line, regardless of how bad I want something. The wild game I have had from Kuby's had been great, I have just never used them. Coworkers or friends have and I have never heard a complaint.
I've had Cinnamon creek recommended as well, but the chorizo and hot sausage is my wife's favorite stuff for elk. I usually process in CO, flying this one home as our favorite processor ip there has one one pickup available the rest of the winter and I can't make it. I'm southwest of Ft Worth.