• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Konus pro M30 6.5-25x44 Scope and Warne Rings

Teh Wicked

Sold my Sendero rifle today, but the guy didnt want the scope and rings. SO its off the rifle and ready to be sold. Nothing wrong with it at all, looks like a brand new scope. Im taking a serious hit on this, when I purchased this scope they sold for $500. Now they sell for $300, so im selling both the scope and rings in the factory box with the Konus sunshade for $275. I will ship it for exact shipping costs added tot he price.

Scope (319.00)
Konus M-30 Tactical Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 6.5-25x 44mm Side Focus Illuminated Mil-Dot Reticle Matte - MidwayUSA

Rings on sale for $32, normally $40
Warne 30mm Maxima Permanent-Attachable Weaver-Style Rings Matte High - MidwayUSA

FOr those of you that dont know about Warne rings, they are arguably the toughest rings you will find. I use them on all my rifles, screw paying for Leupold brand name stuff when these are the same if not better. They are heavy duty little suckers. You could carry your rifle around by the scope with these rings.