Konus optics?

Lrreloader

Camera land has an ad under classifieds optics, Konuspro M-30 1.5-6x44 circle dot illuminated for sale for 129.99

Anyone have any experience with this scope or brand?

Seems like a good deal for an AR platform scope, I like that it has a 44mm bell instead of the tiny 24mm bell for extra light along with illuminated recticle.

If not for an AR I have a 300 blackout bolt gun waiting on a suppressor to get approved that will be 100 yard or less with subs for whitetail.

Any thoughts?

Try it if you are inclined? It's only 130 bucks..Not like it will make or break you.
I put a Sig Tango 6 on a S&W MP 10 6.5 CM and it seems to be working fine?

I tried 2 of them when they were $99, both failed ,one on a 375 Socom and one on a 458 Socom, both ARs. They were simply to bide time until I could afford the glass I really wanted.

Konus stepped up and replaced both no questions asked. The two new ones are simply for initial testing and working thru any potential issues with an AR build, seen everything from 223 Wylde to 338 federal and haven't given me any issues yet. The replacements were designed for the European market, only place I could find any information on them.

It's not something that I would permanently install on a rifle.

Look at the Burris Four X 1.5-6x42mm Doug has for $260ish, I have them on 338 Federal, 358 Winchester, 375 Socom and the 458 Socom rifles and they have held up, pass the box test and dialing up for distance.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.