• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED kimber mountain ascent 280AI

1)When was the rifle built?
Reason I ask is the newer ones use the SAAMI chamber and the older ones use the original AI. If you have the SAAMI chamber and the old style dies it will only partial neck size. Ask me how I know.

2) Have you shot anything beside the 150 Long range accu bond factory ammo for the sub 1 inch groups you mention.

3) Does this have the thread protector for the brake?

This gun is not available anymore. On the other hand I do know someone who might be willing to part with almost the exact same package. Let me know if you are interested

This gun is not available anymore. On the other hand I do know someone who might be willing to part with almost the exact same package. Let me know if you are interested[/QUOTE

I am also selling a kimber mountain ascent 280AI. Guns topped with a Nikon Prostaff5 3.5-18 scope and I have a custom turret for it as well dialed in at 3220fps at 45degrees with 140g berger vld's. This gun shoots 0.8inch groups with the load I have put together for it. I am selling the gun with 75 pieces of brand new Nosler custom brass, another 75 pieces of used brass, Redding dies, a brand new box of 100 berger 140g VLD bullets, a custom Hornady shell for a Hornady OAL gage, and an extra turret for the Nikon scope. Gun has less than 150 rounds through it.